Monday, February 21, 2011

Kerwin's Urban Fences

This quilt top is for Kerwin. We found this great kit at Quilter's Garden in Princeton, IL. We decide to visit neighboring towns while Kerwin was working in Dixon, IL and I was visiting. Of course I just HAD to go to the local quilt store...

and Kerwin decided he wanted this quilt... and I thought REALLY?? YAY!! Here I thought I was dragging him kicking and screaming to a quilt store and he actually found something HE wanted! Maybe I should bring him along more often?? Hmm.... ;)


The kit contained a Moda Jelly Roll called Kansas Troubles and the pattern is called "Urban Fences" by Easy-Peasy Quilts by Bloomin' Workshop, which can be found here. This went together really quickly and was a fun easy quilt to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment